Do you believe in the power of good ideas?
The Good Ideas programme wants to collaborate with a Coach who can move people from idea to action.
Good Ideas is the incubation programme of The Melting Pot, Scotland’s Centre for Social Innovation. Good Ideas plays a major role in TMP’s mission to stimulate and support social innovation in Scotland and beyond.
We are seeking 1 or 2 Coaches to support participants on the programme.
The Coach will:
- Serve as a sounding board, critical friend, teacher, facilitator and enabler of people at the beginning of their journey towards solving complex social and environmental problems
- Deliver workshops that move people closer to testing and/or launching their product/service
- Coach people 1:1 through their crucial sticking points or opportunities
- Collaborate with the Good Ideas Coordinator to ensure smooth communication internally and externally
- Contribute to broader ‘TMP’ activities on occasion