Innovation is needed now more than ever, in a world post Covid-19, we need to find new and innovative ways to tackle age old problems. Social innovation is at the heart of rebuilding our communities.
Join our expert led workshop where we will take you through a fast paced, design thinking process to help you spark and develop ideas for change. Whether you have the seed of an idea or are passionate about an issue and want to take the first step in making change in your community this workshop is for you.
“I came to the catalyst without an idea but I left with a greater understanding of the social issue I was most interested in finding a solution to. Leaving the session, I felt a sense of invigoration and community.” Anna, Glasgow Catalyst 2019
In 2 1/2 hours you will
- Work with experts to explore your issue/idea;
- Begin the design thinking process;
- Think about our own and others’ ideas critically;
- Become ready to take your idea to next stage;
- Support and gain support from other social innovators;
- Begin to make a difference.
This is for you because
- You are passionate about an issue;
- You have the seed of an idea; and/or
- You want to take the first step in making change in your community.
- You want to make an impact and this is the first step in making change.
Booking details: https://ideas-to-change-the-world-catalyst-02-2021.eventbrite.co.uk
Date: Wednesday 10th February 2021
Time: 10:00 – 12:30
Place: Online and Covid-free!