Our incubation programme leads people with an idea through a journey of camps, classes and coaching to the launch of their social venture.
We then track and support them forever through the Movement Makers network.
Uniquely, we provide both the design tools and mental skills models needed to navigate the start-up process. Tools like the Business Model Canvas are used alongside models like the Drive Framework to enable people to launch ventures while strengthening their mental health and adapting to life on the start-up journey.
Our peer-to-peer learning approach is based on a belief that people already have the strengths they need to launch their social venture. Our workshops and events connect people with ideas to experienced entrepreneurs and experts in specialist fields.
Participants in the programme receive:
- Classes and co-coaching sessions over 6 months
- Free hot-desking (full-time) and event space for 1 year at Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Free entry to Good Ideas Network events
- Networking opportunities with helpful people like funders, support agencies, entrepreneurs and volunteers
- Dedicated support to apply to Firstport or Unltd for a start-up grant (if they haven’t already received a grant)
A variety of entry points, called Catalysts, including webinars, talks, events and workshops
Testing ideas at 1-day and 2-day Camps held at various locations in Edinburgh and Glasgow
Selection to a 3-month sprint, called the Class, that includes weekly workshops and learning tours that lead to the testing of a minimal viable product/service. Coaching workshops with 1:1 expert input alongside co-coaching from their peers
Graduation into the Good Ideas Network with ongoing support and connections