Social innovators and universities have untapped opportunities to use their knowledge, experience and resources to create impact in a direct and meaningful way. The SIKE project is creating opportunities for knowledge exchange to take place through a series of Connection events.
The second of our Knowledge Exchange Connection events will bring together academics and practitioners working in the areas of the Mental Health & Wellbeing. We’ll be exploring how we ensure healthy lives and promote wellbeing for all at all ages in our communities.
- Find a collaborator, advocates, or research partner
- Gain input from researchers
- Create opportunities to deepen impact
- Strengthen your credibility and your ask
In 2 hours you will
- Connect with academics and practitioners working within Health & Wellbeing
- Discuss the challenges faced within the sector
- Identify the next practical steps you’ll take to increase your impact
Date: Thursday 3rd December 2020
Time: 13:00 – 15:00
Place: Online and Covid-free!